Sunday, June 10, 2007

Went to church today. Very quiet, lol. Wonder if it's because i too long nvr go chinese side le so nw find it very boring to go there. It's still so much better wif gab von vian n NANA lol sitting beside me. Actually i don like to leave church that fast de. I wan more fellowship wif church members. haha. But today my grp nt here sia so went home straight den nw nth to do, listening to my concert songs. Lol!

Btw i went back to payco today, lol. Very guai, didnt ran off. Hmm... i saw a little cellist boy who played cello since pri sch holding on to a score which i find it very hard. I asked him "wa u wad grade arhx?" n he replied "need grade to play de meh?".... if it was u wad would u think? lol!? But but but i think i improved a little bit le sia. lol thks to the church for asking me to play last min songs so nw my sight read got a slight improvement. A good thing to me. Haha

No comments: